Dai Anga Mosque is a mosque situated to southeast of the Lahore Railway Station, in the city of Lahore in Pakistan's Punjab. Dai Anga (wet nurse of the Shah Jahen – Real Name Zeb-un-Nisa) was wife of Muard Khan, the magistrage of Bikaner under the Mughals.
She cnstructed this Mosque in 1635 near today’s Lahore Railway Statin. It is embellished with multi-coloured Mosaics on floral themes. During 1850’s, it was use as the residence of Mr. Henry Cope, the first editor of “Lahore Chronicle”. The Mosque was restored in 1903.
The mosque was designed on a scaled down version of larger Mughal mosques, such as the nearby Badshahi Mosque. The mosque is fronted by a 84 foot wide courtyard, while the building itself is divided into three section. The central section is the largest and is topped by a 19 foot dome. This is flanked by two smaller sections with 16 foot domes. The central portion of the mosque is elaborately decorated with predominantly blue, orange, and yellow Kashan tile work. The interior also displayed fine frescoes previously, unfortunately these have largely been replaced by modern tiles.
The exterior of the mosque has been embellished with fine tile work similar to that seen at the mosque of Wazir Khan in Lahore. The exterior features rich decorative works in tile as well.