The Cunningham Clock Tower in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, was built in 1900 "in Commemoration of the Diamond jubilee of Her Majesty the Queen Empress". The tower was named after Sir George Cunningham, former British governor
and political agent in the province. Designed by James Strachan, the Municipal Engineer of Peshawar, the foundation stone was laid by the George Cunningham Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa(At that time name was North West Frontier Province),in 1898. It was formally opened to the public in 1900 on commemoration of Diamond jubilee of Queen Victoria of United Kingdom.'
The tower is 31 inch in diameter. Its base is 13 by 4 metres (43 ft × 13 ft) and stands 26 metres (85 ft) tall inside famous ghanta ghar chowk(clock tower square) of Peshawar wall city.