AWESOME PAKISTAN YOUTH COUNCIL
AWAKENING AWESOME FAITH IN YOUTH
Educating Leaders, Building Community, Engaging Philanthropy, Advancing Solutions through Wilderness Survival Skills, Seminars, Workshops and Different Programs.
Awesome Pakistan Youth Council is a part of a non-profit organization. Awesome Pakistan offers a variety of experiences from all aspects of life, and are proud of our inclusive, innovative and flourishing community. We value our visionary leadership as an inspiration that helps preserve our quality of life by meeting community needs through education, training, research and experiencing adventures even in wilderness. Yet gaps in knowledge, training, connections and resources among community leaders and organizations can make them less effective and competitive, leaving the community with gaps in service. So we strive to overcome that gap, and provide better community service.
Founded in 2014, The Awesome Pakistan Youth Council provides education, training and research to strengthen organizations that help meet community needs. Together, we can lead the way to protect our quality of life and continue to promote thriving communities by educating and engaging leaders, creating smart connections, engaging philanthropy and providing diverse perspectives and innovative solutions to our community targeting all future generations.
Awesome Pakistan Youth Council invites you to attend a series of exciting workshops revolving around leadership led by inspirational personalities and leadership experts. Whether you are an experienced student leader or have no previous experience in leadership, this initiative is here to help release your inner leader.
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
In order to join the Awesome Pakistan Youth Council, you will need to:
- Chose A Program/Workshop/Seminar/Activity
- Register online
- Pay Registration Fees (if applicable)
Being involved with the Awesome Pakistan Youth Council can be both exciting and beneficial. You will be able to:
- Develop your leadership skills
- Learn about different leadership styles and what leadership means in different industries using wilderness skills
- Participate in various activities where you will be able to put your skills into practice
- Connect with inspirational leadership experts, organizations, and fellow participants
- Boost your confidence
- Explore your leadership qualities
We already have a number of exciting workshops scheduled for 2017-18, working on our own and in collaboration with external organizations, including:
- Nazriya Pakistan Council Trust
- Amisun Welfare Trust
- Amisun Survival School
- Center of Policy Studies, CIIT Islamabad.
There are also exclusive opportunities available for Awesome Pakistan Youth Council students and members, including:
- An opportunity to win survival sessions with Amisun Survival School
- Be awarded with certificates
- Numerous other incentives
- Consciousness of Self: Awareness of the values, emotions, attitudes and beliefs that motivate one to take action, including how one understands others.
- Commitment: Commitment to the service implying intensity and duration. Commitment requires involvement of one’s self in activities and its intended outcomes. It is the motivational energy to serve that drives our collective effort.
- Congruence: Thinking, feeling and behaving with consistency, authenticity and honesty towards others.
- Common Purpose: To work with others within a shared sense of aims and values. It suggests that these shared aims facilitate the groups’ ability to engage in collective analysis.
- Collaboration: The basic means of empowering others and oneself through a network of trust. Through collaboration, students can learn to trust in the diversity of multiple perspectives that can lend to creative solutions and actions.
- Controversy with Civility: Recognizes two fundamental realities of any creative group effort: those differences in viewpoints are inevitable, and that such difference must be aired openly but with civility.
- Citizenship: The process whereby the self is connected to the environment and the community and that this interdependence is a responsibility of all in the leadership effort. Citizenship recognizes that effective democracy involves individual responsibility as well as individual rights.